- Festive Playlist: Our Dancers’ Favorite Holiday Songs
- Principal Casting: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’ [UPDATED]
- PHOTOS: How To Create The Perfect Ballerina Bun In Time For ‘Nutcracker’
- Gala 2014: Tickets Now on Sale for the Party of the Year!
- SF Ballet Nutcracker Interactive Storybook: Be The First To Download Our Brand-New Family App
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony: Come See Us TONIGHT
Author Archives: Tiit Helimets
Principal Dancer with SF Ballet.
By Tiit Helimets | Published: August 26, 2013
I’m very excited to have a film showing in the SF Dance Film Festival, which opens on September 12! The idea for the film was to create awareness about the Estonian flag and the Estonian culture since it’s my home country and I feel very passionate about it. I first created this film […]
By Tiit Helimets | Published: December 19, 2012
The idea of creating my own wine came to me when the Estonian community here in the US invited me to their annual Christmas party. The head of an organization called LEP-ESTO 2013 asked me if I wanted to participate in an ESTO 2013 event. This event will take place in San Francisco in the summer, and […]
By Tiit Helimets | Published: September 14, 2012
Every time I travel I end up having horrible jet lag. This time was no exception. I couldn’t sleep my first night in London – I got about 30 minutes of sleep. Despite that I was very exited to be back in England. I don’t have many friends living in London, but I have a lot […]
By Tiit Helimets | Published: July 3, 2012
When we first arrived in Hamburg, I was anxious about dancing up to the standards of Hamburg Ballet, given our jetlag. But happily on the first day, we were all ready to start—luckily, we had rehearsed at home quite a bit and felt prepared. I had last been in Germany seven years before with the […]