- Festive Playlist: Our Dancers’ Favorite Holiday Songs
- Principal Casting: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’ [UPDATED]
- PHOTOS: How To Create The Perfect Ballerina Bun In Time For ‘Nutcracker’
- Gala 2014: Tickets Now on Sale for the Party of the Year!
- SF Ballet Nutcracker Interactive Storybook: Be The First To Download Our Brand-New Family App
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony: Come See Us TONIGHT
Author Archives: Open Studio 455
By Open Studio 455 | Published: December 6, 2013
With Nutcracker just a few days away (opening December 11), the holidays are well and truly underway here at SF Ballet HQ! To further get you in the festive mood, we asked our dancers for their #1 holiday tunes for you to enjoy—and they didn’t disappoint. Listen to each song below, or click here to indulge […]
By Open Studio 455 | Published: December 4, 2013
PRINCIPAL CASTING FOR SAN FRANCISCO BALLET’S NUTCRACKER * Denotes premiere in role for current production. All casting subject to change.
By Open Studio 455 | Published: December 3, 2013
A beautiful, secure hair bun is a crucial part of any ballerina’s look, from the youngest student to the professionals—and no more so than onstage in Nutcracker! We asked SF Ballet Soloist Dana Genshaft to show us how she ties the perfect “Figure 8” ballerina bun for her daughter Nadia… (Dana says: “I was actually […]
By Open Studio 455 | Published: December 2, 2013
PHENOMENAL: SF Ballet’s Opening Night Gala and After-Party, January 22, 2014 Hurry: priority pricing ends December 15, 2013 Buy tickets here Call it your insurance against the “January Blues”. Starting today, you can purchase priority-pricing tickets to the dance event of the season: our Opening Night Gala performance and After Party on January 22, 2014! This […]