- Principal Casting: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’
- PHOTOS: How To Create The Perfect Ballerina Bun In Time For ‘Nutcracker’
- Gala 2014: Tickets Now on Sale for the Party of the Year!
- SF Ballet Nutcracker Interactive Storybook: Be The First To Download Our Brand-New Family App
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony: Come See Us TONIGHT
- Ballet 100 Feet High: How We Created ‘Nutcracker Under The Dome’!
Author Archives: Jordan Hammond
member of the corps de ballet of San Francisco Ballet
By Jordan Hammond | Published: October 8, 2013
It is hard to believe that in less than one week we will be on a plane to New York City! Time has certainly flown by, but the anticipation has sure been building in the studios, as we are looking forward to sharing with the audience in New York all that we have been working […]
By Jordan Hammond | Published: December 9, 2009
Canada’s National Ballet School brought together 13 ballet schools from around the world. The experience included seven ballet classes, 15+ hours of rehearsal, three dress rehearsals, and four performances, all in just one week, but the memories and knowledge will last me a lifetime. I took too many pictures to count, in order to help […]
By Jordan Hammond | Published: October 23, 2009
So far this year the Trainees have had a lot on our plates! Upon returning from China, Bryn and I headed straight back into rehearsals. While we were gone, the other Trainees had been working hard to prepare for our upcoming shows that were only a few short weeks away. Our first performance of the […]
By Jordan Hammond | Published: October 1, 2009
Sitting here in the exquisite lobby of the hotel in Beijing, I’ve finally found time to be able to truly reflect on all I’ve experienced the past few weeks while I’ve been on tour with the Company in China. I feel like everyday I wake up and think “Wow, I’m clear across the world, in […]